Sunday 13 January 2013

HAED SAL Heather Update

Hello everyone, hope you are having a fantastic start to the New Year.

I've not had a fantastic start to my stitching since work has been super busy and by the time I get home all I have energy for is to eat and bathe before bed!

But I have started Lakeside Village (picture to come when I've done a bit more) and here is Heather.  Unlike most HL stitchers, I prefer to rotate the black with a colour as I'm so frightened of miscounting even though I use magic guide!  But also I think just doing the outlines would do my head in and I'd loose concentration!


I'm going to stick with my rotation plans and after this page is done, finish a total of 10 hours on lakeside Village before moving onto the County Durham sampler for 10 hours.

I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to a Stitchy Year!

Happy Stitching,

Sam xx


7 comments:

  1. Great progress. I don't think I could do just the outlining first, like you I would be worried about counting wrong even on magic guide. Look forward to seeing your stitching in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on the sal - I am so far behind everyone already! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great so far Sam, I love the vibrancy of the magenta in contrast with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the progress! I am another one who is behind in stitching for the SAL. Looking forward to seeing your other project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments everyone! You're not behind, remember we've got all year!

    ReplyDelete