Sunday 26 April 2020

2020 Goals!

After such a productive 2019, I’ve been thinking hard about which challenges to pick for this year!

I’ve also just downloaded Pattern Keeper onto my kindle, so trying to think which full coverage designs I can make progress on this year. I really want to have some more finishes this year, but some definite WIPs as well.

So here’s my goals:

1. Playtime Kitten - FINISH

2. Greek Steps - FINISH

3. Project X - START AND FINISH

4. Love Spring - FINISH FULL CROSSES

5. Mini Think Pink - FINISH PAGE 

6. Millennium Sampler - FINISH 2 SQUARES

7. Teddy Tags - FINISH LAST 4 Teddies


8. Frogs Kissing - FINISH PAGES 2 & 5

EDIT: I did draft this early January, but put to one side whilst found pictures. I’ve decided to post as is as a note of my goals for this year. 

Happy Stitching! 


1 comment: