Saturday 23 February 2013

Heather BB SAL Page 1 COMPLETE!!!!!

Well this took me rather longer than I expected! But here she is, first page complete of Heather:


I'll be returning to Lakeside Village to complete my 10 hours with it but I'm going to have less stitchy time because my colleagues at work have found out I make cards so I'm currently inundated with Mothers' Day card requests!

I'll be posting pictures on my sister blog.

Short but sweet, but I'll be back with a picture of Lakeside Village!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Well done! And in time for the next page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your page finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks wonderful =) She has beautiful eyes and the color of her hair is so vibrant =) Congrats on finishing the first page =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous. Congrats on your page finish.

    ReplyDelete