Monday 4 June 2012

Page 1 finally finished!

Photo: Bookend Kitties page 1 finally finished! Now to consult my randomiser! Xx
 
Bookend Kitties is part of the HAED SAL, but I've been really struggling to focus on it this year.
 
I'm not going to be doing page 2 just yet as I've decided to use a randomiser to pick a design to encourage me to finish some UFOs and to make progress on some of my other WIPs too!
 
Also a quick Samantha update - just need to do her feet and the rest of the background!
 
Photo: Samantha update - just need to do her feet and the rest of the background!
 
So I have 2 UFOs, 5 WIPs and 1 new non HAED on my list.
 
And the randomiser has picked: Snowy Friends!
 
I'm really pleased about this as it was my first HAED and had to stop when it got too painful to stitch it.  I'm half way through page one so another update very soon - I hope!

4 comments:

  1. they look fabulous Sam, looking forward to the snowy friends progress. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, love Samantha, it's gorgeous! I can see why the kitties would be a real pain with all the confetti and not much definition of anything, well done on getting a page done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful projects and Lady Samantha is stunning. Good luck on stitching the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first page on Book end Kitties looks wonderful =) Congrats on finishing the page =)
    I love your work on Samantha and I am looking forward to your enxt update =)

    ReplyDelete