Sunday 21 October 2012

Bookend Kitties Update and splurge wonderings...

I know it's been a long time, but here's my latest update on Bookend Kitties.


I've had a terrible time with the confetti in the paw and haven't even finished page 3 yet, however I'm hoping to get close by this time next week.  I really need to get a move on since even hubby has commented why I haven't finished when others have!

On the back of my win of HAED vouchers, I've been weighing up what to get.  Now I said no more big projects until I'd finished one, but love the Hannah Lynn Montage and as lots of my online friends are doing a SAL next year, I'm seriously considering it!


However it is a massive design so I'd need to tent stitch it and hope one day I have a little girl who will appreciate it!  I'm thinking her 16th birthday right!?

Well better get back to Kitties before hubby moans!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't finished the Kitties by now either ;-) I will go to it tomorrow and then work on it until it is finished =)
    I'm sure you will have it finished soon. The rest of page 3 is not so bad and the first few columns of page 4 are moe like "blocks", too. But I fear the books won't be so nice to work. But we are going to make it! =)

    I love the Montage, I think you should join the SAL ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep seeing your kitty growing and it spurs me on - so thanks for that! Yes the rest of page 3 isn't too bad so I'm hoping to have a nice little run now until the books! :)

      Delete
  2. wow she is so cute..beautiful stitching..
    big hugs cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitties are coming along very pretty..almost there. Keep poking those needles to the fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty is looking so cute. I am the same when it comes to montage, I want to start it in the new year but the size of it scares me!

    ReplyDelete