Wednesday 24 August 2011

Could life be more cruel to me?

well after everything - the MS and all that brings only to finally get a grip of my life and then being put at risk. I have 30 days and 2 of the 3 managers must go... all I can think of is how do I get a job where there are no jobs for the fit andf able let alone those with a disability.

The only thing I can think of to chear me up is that I have enough crafty stash to keep me going for a while. I created this department from scratch just to be thrown out with the dishwater. writing this blog cos can't stand to be around anyone. Even though I should be with my team to help them. How selfish of me.

Happy Stitching xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about this :( Poor you. Are you sure that it's your job that will go? I hope your stitching brings a smile to your face. Thinking of you. Chin up. lots of hugs, Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that, thinking of you, keep smiling :-) Lori xx

    ReplyDelete