Saturday 2 March 2019

February Update and March Plans

Hello all!

What a month February was! I had some very sad new on 3 separate occasions so therefore my stitching suffered. 

I did however keep to my stitching schedule. 

Week 1-2 Mini Think Pink

In fear of grid lines showing with lines, I decided to go over 2 blocks and feather into the other blocks around it. 


It’s such a delight to stitch on, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of the design. 

Week 3 Love Spring 

I loved going back to this, but not the metallic thread! 


In the end just a small bit on the trunk and finishing a couple of butterflies. I’ve seen this finished recently and I so want to do that this year!

Week 4 Safari Friends 

I only spent a day on this this month so only did a bit more of the borders and onto the lion next. 



Wednesdays Band of Variation Sampler 

I didn’t get to my stitching club every week, so I had limited progress on this in February. 



I think I’ll finish this part in March and push to make progress on part 11 of 12 too. 

Work Pattern Greek Steps

Given that I have less that half an hour to stitch on this each day I’m in the office (3 days a week), I’m really pleased with my progress on this. 



I’m looking forward to seeing this complete too. 

Stitchy Mail!

It’s not often I treat myself with stitchy stuff with my little one to spend my money on, so I was so surprised after my bad month to win this gorgeous kit! 


Not sure when I’ll start it, but it’ll be so refreshing to stitch something bright and a quick stitch. 

I did treat myself too to these needle minders. I got the one to match my Beverley’s Owl design, but fell in love with this gorgeous hare. Maybe one day I’ll get the design to match. 


March Plans

I’ve loved my rotation so far this year, however, I’ve decided to tweak it slightly because I really want to finish my Band of Variation sampler soon. I’ve decided to switch Greek Steps out of my work stitching with BOV. 

Week 1 & 2 - Mini Think Pink
Week 3 - Playtime Kitten
Week 4 - Safari Friends 
29th-31st - Band of Variations

Wednesdays & Work piece Band of Variations

I’m hoping by getting in those extra hours, I’ll see so much more progress this month!

Happy Stitching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment