Monday 18 April 2011

My stash reduction challenge is over...

After joining the stash reduction challenge on http://www.craftbubble.com/ I thought I'd be able to resist many if any purchases this year - BUT HAED were offering a sale of 25% then I got offered an additional 25% - I don't know who can resist a 50 % off sale!

So I bought not one, not two - BUT 5 small charts!

I have so many charts and probably won't get around to stitching them all, but I get so much pleasure from just looking at them - sometimes I worry about me!

Halloween Ted is nearly finished, I hope to get it finished by the end of the week, and then move onto one of my UFOs - Samantha by Lanarte.  Been stitching it for about 6 years off and on, but only about a quarter to go now.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I've done well and resisted the sale but then again I do already have about 65 Haed charts........ Need another three lifetimes to get through them :-) They are lovely to just have though and look at, you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the new template :-)

    ReplyDelete