Friday 3 June 2011

I think my angel card has worked!

Well just a little bit!  Christine has texted me to say that the cancer is no so bad that she has to have chemo now and just radiotherepy on it's own which is something!

So thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes. xxx

I've ordered a new frame for Think Pink, I was going to wait until the birth sample was done, but had such a bad day at work today that I'm just thinking - stuff it!

May still change my mind, but I always find that cross stitch helps me with anything and trust me I've had some bad times in the past.  So what's everyone else up to at the mo?

Hippywitch - I love your latest posts, but for some reason can't post a comment!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Good news about your friend :-) A few people have said they can't post comments on my blog lately, have no idea what that'a all about!

    ReplyDelete