Sunday 5 January 2014

A New Year, a New set of Goals!

Hello all!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, I know I did!  I got loads of presents which even included lots of stitchy items! 

I got the following yesterday for an American friend and boy how generous is she!



I also got 6 pieces of fabric including 2 pieces of 25 count Magic Guide which are big enough to start a QS or mini design! But first I must finish some, so here are my goals:
  1. Finish County Durham
  2. Finish Samantha
  3. Finish Greek Steps
  4. Finish my Secret Project
  5. Finish page 1 of Beacon Ridge
  6. Start and finish page 2 of Snowy Friends
  7. Finish page 1 of Lady Bug Love
  8. Get half way on Lakeside Village
  9. Start and get half way on Frederick the Literate
The eagle eyes of you will see that I have had a a New Year New Start! It's called Frederick the Literate, but I may decide just to call him Fred:

Frederick the Literate - Cross Stitch Kit

I will post a progress picture soon as I'm almost up to 10 hours and will be doing my 10 hour rotation again. I am going to have a focus piece (my Secret Project) but will alternate between the projects I'm closed to finishing and those that need the most done on them.

I'm really looking forward to my stitchy year and growing my blog too!  I'm in the progress of updating my template as the old one I had has expired and I don't really like this template - so watch this space!

Happy New Year to you all!

Sam x



1 comment:

  1. Lucky you to get all those goodies. great goal list and looking forward to seeing the first progress pic of fred!

    ReplyDelete