Monday 6 January 2014

An update of Fred!

Hi all, it's me again!

As promised here is my latest new start Frederick the Literate (Fred) after 10 hours:


It's the first time I've worked on black aida and it's pretty tricky doing the black on black, but I think it's going to look lovely as the coverage is great.  However I think I'll have to unpick and redo the brown on the right of the picture since the needle it comes with is enormous and really difficult to use so when I switched back to my size 26 it was much better!

I'm going to do my secret project now for 10 hours then 10 hours on County Durham and I'll share a picture of that in a couple of weeks.

For now, goodbye! x

3 comments:

  1. Hi are using WordPress for your blog platform? Im new to the blog world but Im trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Helen, No I'm not using WordPress as it's a Blogger Blog. You don't need to know anything about code as you can get free templates in a lot of places. Try clicking on the icon on my header HotBliggityBlog - there's quite a few to choose from depending on which platform you are using - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete