Thursday 16 January 2014

My HAED goals for 2014

Hi all, just thought I'd leave a short post with the link to my HAED goals for this year.  I'm trying to keep them small for the purpose of this competition, but in reality I'd like to do so much more! :)

My HAED goals 2014

For those of you that do not have a Yuku account, or access to the HAED BB, here they are:


  • Finish page 2 of Snowy Friends
  • Finish page 1 of Beacon Ridge
  • Finish page 1 of Ladybug Love
I'm going to post a picture of County Durham at the weekend, I'm making good progress and hope for a finish in early February!

Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

  1. Great Goals, I have set mine too - to complete 10 Full Pages of Sadness of Gaia. Good Luck with yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with those! I've deliberately not set any, I'd only feel disappointed when I failed to meet them! :)

    ReplyDelete